Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2017, 02:14:45 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  Pacific War Airfields Project Forums
|-+  Airfields
| |-+  Other Topics (Everything Else)
| | |-+  Ok, time to.....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ok, time to.....  (Read 6083 times)
K2-Kelly

View Profile WWW
« on: March 26, 2009, 01:52:56 PM »

Ok, time to.....get this project moving a tad as "I" need info.

I'm going to start adding to the various base lists what little info I have.  In kind I'll start resizing and cleaning up the numerous photos I've run accross and adding them to the lists.

In kind I've asked a few other folks to come help out....They having just recently done some extensive research on the "Slot" Solomons chain, and should have lots of info to toss into the mix.......Conversely and what lit a fire under my backside, they asked me to pass along what I know of New Guinea and New Britain for their next project being worked on as we speak (these are WWII flight simulation maps they're trying to get as accurate as possible).   So would hope as they contribute what they have, those here who have info and time can pass it back some as then it will be a win-win for all.

Give me a couple days and I'll start getting some items posted.

K2

K2-Kelly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 07:55:34 AM »

Sorry a bit delayed on this trying to sort all the photos out, will try and post something in the next few days.

K2
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length