Pacific War Airfields Project Forums
May 21, 2019, 10:25:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: master list of airfields  (Read 7562 times)
georgec49

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2008, 07:28:22 PM »

I must be crazy, searching for airfields I know were there and virtually none came up.
the only one I got was Rabaul, and even that had a problem in that you spell Britain this way not Britian...
so is there a master list, I would be interested to see the list and relative google map locations.
Dave if you go to this site www.oceanicexpeditions.org go to photo section you can see some very cool photos of zero (zeke) in about 60 ft of water...Justin is now using image we provided him.  We've spent two 30 days expeditions looking for wrecks, as you will read team leader's father had 4 victories in New Britain area.  We've only got another 70 to 80 craft to locate
georgec49

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 07:44:24 PM »

found master list, is there a master link that places them on google what's the path to see what you have done relative to google?
Dave
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 08:02:20 PM »

George,

If you do a search with any number of characters (for instance just do a search on A) it will bring up everything that contains that character. 

The master list is used only for Google to find us.  From there people search the database and add things.

-Dave
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: